Wednesday 22nd September 2021
Please complete your '2do' by next Wednesday 30th September 2021
1. Complete set '2do' on Purple Mash. The activity is to make the Newspaper report more appropriate. Next week, in class, we will be writing our own newspaper report. This activity is aimed to prepare your child to think and become a newspaper reporter! Remember the features and 5W's we have learnt about so far.
2. Please continue to revise your Mental Maths and Spellings. Spellings are also also updated on Spelling Shed weekly so your child can play games and activities too.
3. Develop your reading skills at home with an adult, try to read for at least 15 minutes a day. Remember to record it in your reading diary.
Wednesday 15th September
To be completed by Wednesday 22nd September
1) Go to Purple Mash 2Dos
2) You have been set a number of grammar activities to recap what we have been doing in class.
Wednesday 8th September
To be completed by: Wednesday 15th September
Go to Purple Mash 2Dos:
1. Follow the links to find more information.
2. Write about Anglo-Saxon village life to understand their crafts and how they lived.