Friends of St Luke's
Friends of St Luke's at our school is brilliant!
- It organises social activities for families, adults and children throughout the academic year and successfully raises funds to provide facilities and equipment which both support and benefit the whole school community.
- Friends of St Luke's always send out details of its events well in advance. We are grateful for all the support this organisation gives to the school.
- There are notice boards around school providing up to date information about Friends of St Luke's activities.
- Committee meetings are held throughout the year to conduct the business and to plan events. The committee of officers are elected at the AGM, held annually in September.
- Friends of St Luke's welcomes all members of the school community to its meetings and social events. In order to continue raising funds for our children, Friends of St Luke's are always looking for new fund raising ideas, donations of prizes, practical help (on a regular or ad hoc basis), financial support, as well as establishing business contacts.
Friends of St Luke's Newsletters
Please have a look at our newsletters below to keep up to date with everything that’s happening in our school.
Make sure you check back regularly!