The Governing Body requires all pupils to wear school uniform because
- It helps to promote a sense of belonging to the school.
- It is easily recognised when children are on school visits.
- It is more appropriate for school activities.
St-Luke's school uniform is as follows:
- Grey or black trousers or shorts.
- Grey tunic or skirt.
- Red sweatshirt or fleece with school logo, plain red jumper or cardigan.
- White or red shirt, blouse or polo shirt.
- Grey, red or white socks or tights.
- Dark coloured footwear with low heels and secure fastenings.
- Red/white gingham summer dress or gingham trousers.
- White or red T-shirt (St Luke's logo or plain)
- Black shorts (not cycling shorts)
- Plimsolls (indoor)
- Trainers (for outdoor games)
- Tracksuit (for winter wear)
Children are also required to bring a named book bag to school each day and have a named drawstring bag for P.E.
Sweatshirts, fleeces, T-shirts, polo shirts, caps, ski hats, cardigans, beanie hats, P.E bags and book bags with the school logo are all available from the school office. Please ensure children's clothing is clearly labelled.